Amman – Umm Qais.Difficulity – Very Hard 4/5 Danger level – 3/5 Distance – 125.5km Elevation – +1258m 20._Amman_-_Umm_Qais.gpx (229 downloads)
- Road bike only.
- Support car recommended. Doable solo but you need a ride back.
- Beirein road has some amazing scenery and very nice rolling sections.
- Lots of zig zag roads and technical sections so you need to be alert.
- Halfway through Zarqa river the climbing starts and you will go through some farm areas that does have a variety of dogs.
- The ending of the ride will connect you back to the main highway where you can stock up on nutrition. You will also pass through Irbid city centre where traffic can be annoying.