Disi – Rum – AqabaDifficulity – Medium 2/5 Danger level – 3/5 Distance – 75.8km Elevation – +339m 19._Disi_-_Rum_-_Aqaba.gpx (11 downloads)
- Road bike only.
- Easy fun ride with amazing views. Support car recommended.
- Most probably you will be sleeping at a beduin camp the night before so you can start riding towards Aqaba early.
- There is beautiful desert scenery towards the main highway leading to Aqaba.
- Be cautious of the cars once you reach the main highway towards Aqaba.
- At Wadi Yetum Customs I prefer that you register your bikes just so you dont get into trouble when leaving Aqaba when you go back to Amman as Aqaba is a tax free area.